Our Interprovincial Series is a National Event, run by National BMX Association of Zimbabwe.
- This series consists of (2) two events being staged at venues in Zimbabwe.
- The (2) two series event shall comprise of five (5) legs.
- Each leg shall comprise of (3) three motos plus the necessary qualifiers and (1) one final. All points to count.
- Gate start positions for the 3 motos will be determined by the Sqorz system. Lane choice for the qualifiers and finals are based on points scored in the motos and qualifiers.
- RIDER CATEGORIZATION – If less than the required riders register for a category, they will be combined with the next older category until a legal class is formed. EXCEPTION: Cruiser category 35 years and over will be combined with the next younger category.
- RACE DAY AWARDS: A maximum of (3) three medals, based solely on the mains of each leg, will be awarded to the top placed riders.
- YEAR-END AWARDS: To qualify a rider must have scored points in at least (4) four of the (5) five legs. Highest (4) four legs to count towards year-end awards.