SA Cup is an exciting Series to participate in. It consists of 8 Legs and once again, it’s held at various venues around South Africa.
This is a great event to test yourself and gain valuable experience.
There is a Novice and an Expert category.
When a rider wants to compete outside of Zimbabwe, there are certain rules and protocols to adhere to.
For SA Cup and Other International events: #
- All riders must enter the event through their respective Clubs.
- Clubs will inform Members when the cut off date for entries are. This is extremely important as the Zimbabwean cut off date for entries is at least 4 weeks prior to the event.
- Entry Fee payments are also due about 7 days prior to the event.
- All riders must have international medical cover for the event.
- All riders must have a valid International CZ license.